Accenture NetSuite Implementation Manager in San Jose, California
Title: NetSuite Implementation Manager Location: USA-West Other Locations: USA-West Job Number: 00588039
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
WORK YOU’LL DO
Aligning technology with business strategy and goals they work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise. They enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation.
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience designing, configuring, and testing NetSuite Financials applications
• Minimum 3 years of experience architecting and estimating NetSuite or similar Cloud application implementations with two or more Financial modules
• Minimum 3 years of consulting experience with recent client facing experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a Project Manager leading all aspects of ERP design and implementation
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Ability to travel 100% (Monday - Friday)
• Proven ability to lead successful teams with onshore and/or offshore staff
• Experience leading Business Requirements sessions to identify configuration requirements
• NetSuite Administrator Certification or NetSuite Suite Foundation Certification
• NetSuite Financials experience, including General Ledger, Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Reporting/Analytics
• NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification completed or in-progress
• Experience with NetSuite SuiteScript design and/or development
• Recent experience in products, communications, high-tech or equivalent
• Experience with other financial related applications - Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Workday
• Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Supervising application design and architecture components
• Supervising process and functional design activities
• Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
• Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
• Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities
• Planning and executing data conversion activities
• Driving test planning and execution
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job: Business & Technology Integration