Cisco NextGeneration Wireless Product Manager Strategy Team in San Jose, California
NextGeneration Wireless Product Manager Strategy Team
Location: San Jose, California, US
Area of Interest Engineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Wireless, Mobility
Job Id 1229408
What You'll Do
You will closely interact with customers, sales and other product managers to identify new product opportunities and define & design product features. You will also work closely with engineering teams to execute. There is a great focus on developing the strategy for and building next-generation wireless products in this team. Hence, you will have the opportunity to be part of shaping the future of wireless technologies.
You will contribute in different stages of product development, from ideation, building the product roadmap and defining go-to-market strategy to defining the product requirements, design and release of the products.
Who You'll Work With
Overall the team is responsible for developing top of the line enterprise wireless networking solutions including access points, controllers, and related OS, management and analytics platforms. The specific part of the team that you will join in provides strategy and product development focused on next-generation wireless technologies. This is a strategically important part of the team that is responsible to bring in new opportunities and ensure growth and competitiveness for our wireless business.
Who You Are
• BS in a technical major or equivalent work experience with a Master's degree (MS/MBA) preferred
• 3+ years' work experience in product management or consulting, preferably in enterprise networking, applications, IT management, etc.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and experience in building business cases and visualization and communication of data
• Strong domain expertise in Networking (L2/L3), and wireless technologies is a plus
• Effective communication skills engaging small and large customer groups
• Ability to lead diverse, cross functional teams
• Ability to translate technology features into business benefits
• Position is local to San Jose, California
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
#We Are Cisco
@CiscoCareers is #hiring #Product manager #Engineering #Wireless
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.