eBay Principal Consultant - OD in San Jose, California
The Organization Development Consultant/Director plays a critical role in defining, designing, and implementing strategic and global talent and organization development practices and programs that will serve to shape and reinforce how we work together in eBay.
This is a unique opportunity to deepen employee capabilities and unleash employee passion, positioning eBay to lead in the market & fulfill our purpose through dedicated l (business/function leaders) and HRBPs who focus on change management, leader development, team effectiveness, org design, and employee learning strategy and customized solutions or interventions unique to each LOB, while providing input into design, test and deployment of enterprise programs and processes
Build effective change management strategies, plans and materials to support effective and accelerated uptake of Global Talent & OD initiatives:
Future-focused and cutting edge approach to leadership development, to build leadership capabilities, with a focus on driving business improvement and outcomes.
Support our contemporary performance success adoption and drive year-round performance coaching and development readiness conversations.
Regional Line of Business Support:
Ensure ensuring stakeholder input is captured in the design, test and planning of priority initiatives.
Engage, advise and collaborate with HR Business Partners and stakeholders on adoption of Global Talent & OD products and services. Adapt global intent and materials to meet local requirements, where needed.
Collaborate with and advise HR partners to build a strong integrated human capital plan, that strategically integrates the performance management, talent development, culture, engagement, and learning and developmental processes and practices.
This role supports the OD needs for the core product and technology teams, at the center of our engineering expertise, with global teams and complex needs.
Consulting as a Service:
Participate in a pool of internal OD practitioners that may be assigned emerging OD projects in support of achieving business priorities.
Key Requirements: · Bachelor’s degree in business, Human Resources or related field required. Master’s degree highly desired. Post-graduate qualifications in organizational psychology/development/behavior highly desirable.
· 8+ years in human resources field including increasingly significant roles in organization development/effectiveness, talent management, or related role.
· Significant knowledge and experience in organizational development, change management, leadership development, internal coaching capability development, project management and HR technology.
· Strong consulting skills and ability to contract with business leaders and collaborate with HR partners in a fast-paced and complex business environment. Translates complex, vague strategies into pragmatic, simple programs.
· Proven track record of implementing programs that are aligned to the business strategy with clear business improvement.
· Open communication using strong interpersonal, written and presentation/facilitation communication skills
View our accessibility info at https://www.ebayinc.com/accessibility/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com . We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement