Cisco Senior Product Manager - Enterprise Networking - Product Interlocks in San Jose, California
Senior Product Manager - Enterprise Networking - Product Interlocks
Location: San Jose, California, US
Area of Interest Project or Program Management
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Cloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Wireless, Mobility
Job Id 1231981
What You'll Do
As a seasoned program manager, you will lead cross business strategic initiatives and complex, multi-product solutions through from inception to completion as we continue to advance Cisco’s portfolio strategy.
As part of Cisco's Enterprise Networking Business Group, you'll influence a diverse set of stakeholders with your excellent relationship skills and commitment to driving good decisions. You will work with cross-functional teams consisting of product management, engineering, support and operations staff in an agile environment to define, build and launch products and solutions into the marketplace. You will generate and assess performance metrics on business outcomes in order to inform strategic decision-making.
Who You'll Work With
Today's environment requires a network that is more responsive and agile than ever before, one that is powered by intent and informed by context. Only Cisco, Enterprise Networking delivers an end-to-end, intent-based networking strategy that encompasses translation, activation, and assurance. With policy-based automation and segmentation, you get fast and highly secure service activation across the campus, the branch, and now the extended enterprise too.
Our team drives major programs that deliver innovative, best-in-class networking products and solutions to our customers and executes strategic initiatives to propel the business forward. We are the glue that keeps our cross-functional program teams together. We make change reality. We coach the broader organization on agile program management fundamentals and best practices.
Who You Are
• BS in Computer Science (or a related major) or business administration; MS Computer Science (or a related major) or an MBA preferred or equivalent working experience.
• 10+ years of program management or operations experience delivering enterprise software and hardware products, or SaaS based products
• Power to influence peers, managers and executives, driving towards a decision while managing ambiguity
• Effectively (concisely and with accuracy) communicate problems, issues, risks, solutions, etc. both via written and oral methods to appropriate stakeholders and leadership
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Practical work experience leading cross business interlocks to deliver valuable outcomes
• Flexible, adaptable. Self-starter who learns quickly with minimal supervision
• Ability to work well with many levels of management as well as technical contributors.
• Organized and detail-oriented, with a high level of integrity and reliability. A leader mentality.
• Proven success in change management and leading work-streams to ensure commitment to deliverables and execution to conclusion
• Process improvement experience preferred as well as working within a budget.
• Experience leading both on-shore and off-site/off-shore teams preferred
• Specific experience in commercial/enterprise or SaaS based software development preferred.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.